Banking Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Start - #482741
Banking Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow
Temporary to Permanent - £18,000 + £4,800 bonus
Our client a large corporate business is looking to recruit a new Customer Services Advisor for their team.
About the job:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Banks customers, you will have the ability to handle and action customer's communications, queries and instructions received by telephone and in writing.
- You will actively promote the company's products and services to existing and prospective clients.
- The ideal applicant will have demonstrable customer service experience with a good working knowledge of retail banking, be an excellent communicator, and have a high level of attention to detail and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- To obtain a high level knowledge around the systems, processes and products within the department to the level of being a point of reference for queries, to being able to identity and/or resolve issues and problems.
- Develop excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers to extend own network.
- The ideal candidates will have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service within a corporate team environment and of managing customer expectations and developing customer relationships.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be computer literate, an effective team player, able to prioritise work and be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like a role of interest to you, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.