Customer Adviser - #562473
Alexander Mann Solutions
Customer Adviser – Business Banking
Location – Glasgow, St Vincent Street
Start Date – 12/01/2023
Rate of pay - £10.63
Working hours: 35 hours per week between 9am and 5pm on a shift rotation Monday to Friday.
Length of contract – minimum 6 months with good opportunity to be extended
You will be key to Helping British Businesses Recover by supporting UK businesses within a responsible, sustainable and inclusive bank.
We ensure that colleagues are equipped to make the right decisions to support our business customers.
The role includes:
- Working in Account Opening Centre team – Business Banking
- Dealing with a mixture of customer in and outbound calls
- Processing new business account applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage empathetically with customers
- Confident using a computer
- Team work - looking to help colleagues around them.
- Adaptable and able to flex to changes
- Navigate around multiple computer systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working as part of a diverse workforce that embraces individuality
- Being part of a team that helps Britain prosper
- Excellent training and on-going support
- Competitive rate of pay/pay progression
- Potential for extension
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: £10.63 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: 00486
Expected start date: 12/01/2023