Collector (12m FTC) - #562477
Close Brothers Group
Join the Close Brothers Asset Finance team where you will be responsible for collection of overdue accounts, ensuring that all arrears and repossessions cases are actioned promptly and effectively and in a timely manner to maximise recoveries and minimise losses on each case.
Working as part of the Collections team, based in the Glasgow office, our ideal team member will have previous experience in a collections role with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Collection of overdue accounts as agreed with the Collections Manager
- Ensure that arrears are kept below budgeted maximums
- Corresponding daily with customers via telephone and email to ensure payments are made
- Advising and providing regular updates to relevant staff of any significant collections case and its progress
- Maintaining up to date records and allocation of monies
- Administration of direct debits and preparing arrears reports
- Liaise with insurance companies, repossession agents, legal representation and sales representatives
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You have previous experience in a collections role/team
- You possess excellent knowledge of of the Asset Finance Industry
- You are customer service focused with strong written and verbal communication
- You have the ability to multitask and adapt working style when required
- You are a problem solver
At Close Brothers we look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick every box. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life.
We appreciate that from time to time, recruitment agencies will have speculative CVs that they may wish to submit to our Talent Acquisition team in relation to a specific role.
To avoid any ambiguity around fees, please note that speculative CVs received by Close Brothers, that have not been authorised in advance, by us, will be ineligible for an agency fee. Thank you.
#LI-JN1 #LI-onsite #LI-CBAFL